Visit Gormanston Park Website firstname.lastname@example.org +353 1 690 4021
Gormanston Park School of English is the only campus to offer in excess of 400 en-suite residential beds for 12 months of the year. We have always got excellent feedback from students who have stayed at Gormanston Park.
We have a wide range of rooms made up of:
Total Capacity is 452 beds.
Things to do
We have so much to offer here at Gormanstown Park. Read through the tabs here to find out all about what’s available to do here on site, and in the local areas.
We have so much to offer here during your stay at Gormanston Park. Our range of on-site facilities to enjoy include:
- Indoor sports complex with Basketball Courts, Volleyball, Badminton facilities
- Playing Pitches for Soccer, Rugby or Gaelic Football
- Enjoy a relaxing moment in our cafe or restaurant
- Walking in our Expansive Gardens
- Explore the Local Area such as the Boyne Valley, the Ancient East, The Hill of Tara, Bru Boinne, Newgrange and many more local cultural and historical hotspots
Don’t hesitate to ask all about what you can do while here at Gormanston Park. We can point you in the right Direction.
YES. All accommodation needs to be booked in advance to guarantee the availability and to ensure adequate time is provided to prepare the rooms for occupancy.
We have 20 Dormitory Rooms – 8 with 6 beds and 12 with 4 beds. Please contact us to confirm your booking numbers.
Yes, we provide towels and toiletries to all of our guests.
Yes. We have a large common room that can cater for up to 20 students.
No. However, we can arrange for food to be made available on request. Please let us know your requirements when booking.